The classic margarita! This is the one with just lime, tequila and triple sec.
Enjoy this world famous drink by using the choicest clear tequila available at your liquor store, your standard, run of the mill triple sec and fresh limes. Salted rims are optional!
Sit back in the yard or the deck and wow your friends with this resort-style cocktail. Many people will expect that the margarita you are about to serve them will be from a blender. Surprise them with this classy, classic non-blender margarita.
How to Make a Margarita
- Glass rimming kit
- Cocktail shaker
- Citrus juicer
- 1 1/4 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 2 Limes
- 1/4 cup Kosher salt
- 1 cup Ice
- Juice 2 limes.
- Cute 1 lime wedge for garnishment.
- Rim the glass with kosher salt.
- Mix a 1/2 ounce of Triple Sec, 1 and 1/4 ounces of tequila and 2 ounces of lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into the salted glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.